Bitcoin2 Forum
October 08, 2024, 06:18:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Bitcoin2 was born!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Handover of Bitcoin2 Project to Developers with a Shared Vision  (Read 24 times)
LoneWolf
Administrator

View Profile
« on: October 06, 2024, 02:30:26 PM »

To all blockchain enthusiasts, developers, and innovators,

After much thought, I’ve decided to take an exciting and bold step with the Bitcoin2 project. As you know, Bitcoin2 was created with the vision of reliving the revolutionary moment of Bitcoin’s creation, while honoring Satoshi Nakamoto's legacy. The project was designed as a second-generation ecosystem operating across multiple blockchain networks, including Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Ton Network, and Solana.

Now, it's time to hand over the reins to developers who share the same vision.

I’m opening up the future of Bitcoin2 to developers who are passionate about building and evolving the project in line with its core mission. Ownership of the smart contracts and control of future development will be given to the community, allowing Bitcoin2 to grow and thrive under decentralized leadership.

What I’ll Keep:
I will only retain 1% of the total token supply as a personal stake in the project’s success.
What You’ll Get:
Full ownership of the smart contracts.
The freedom to guide the development, features, and future of Bitcoin2.
The ability to collaborate with other developers and community members, ensuring a transparent and decentralized governance model.
This project was created to challenge the blockchain space and provide real opportunities for newcomers. Now, it’s your chance to shape it and bring it to its full potential.

Let’s take Bitcoin2 into the future, together.

Thank you for your support!

Twitter/X link: https://x.com/bitcoin2io/status/1843058256723554702

Contact here: https://bitcoin2.io/smf/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=1

« Last Edit: October 06, 2024, 02:39:37 PM by LoneWolf » Logged

..we are all satoshi..
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: